Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the cheapest thing to connect 5 speakers and a sub woofer to?

I have 5 speakers with speaker wire, and a sub woofer that connects with an audio in. I am planning to connect them to my TV. I know that I have to connect something to my TV that has 5 speaker wire ports, and an audio out port. What would be the cheapest thing I could do this with. (My TV has audio out ports) Thanks.What is the cheapest thing to connect 5 speakers and a sub woofer to?
Something like this should do the trick:


http://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-HTR-6130BL-鈥?/a>





If you like this receiver, just google it and you'll find a site that has a large picture of the back panel so you can verify that it has the inputs and outputs you need.





Yes, you need a receiver to power the speakers and to decode your movie soundtracks so the correct sound plays out of each of your speakers.


You didn't mention your price range, but if you shop around you may be able to get a decent receiver on sale or on a close-out for around $100 U.S. Make sure you get a surround sound receiver than can handle 5 speakers plus a subwoofer, not a stereo receiver that only handles two speakers.


Here's a less expensive option:


http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-VSX-517-S-鈥?/a>What is the cheapest thing to connect 5 speakers and a sub woofer to?
Goto Richer sounds and get a cheap but ready to go 5.1 amp. Around 拢200 simple's.
yeah you need a reciever
Goto ebay to buy a $20 used 5.1 or 7.1 receiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment