Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i connect my ps3 to the internet?

I do not have a wireless router and there is NO WAY for my ps3 to reach the router.





I do have a laptop with wireless internet.





People said I can connect it with wifi. How do I do that?


I tried connecting it before and i messed up my internet.How do i connect my ps3 to the internet?
well you need a wireless router(thats wifi sry). but if you dont just get an ethernet network cable and connect the router to the ps3's network interface and all you have to to from there is go to network settings on ps3 and it should take care of itself.How do i connect my ps3 to the internet?
if you did not get your answer for internet sharing please email me and i will post a step by step to do it.

Report Abuse



well u have 3 choices


first is to buy a new wirlees router


second if u have a regular router then u can connect it with the connection that came withthe ps3


finally if u have a laptop u can sahre the internet connection with the ps3 idont know how its done but hey that y yahoo answers is made


u can ask a question on how todo it

No comments:

Post a Comment