Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can I connect a wireless xbox 360 controller to my laptop without buying the wireless game reciever?

I don't want to buy anything, I just want to connect and play. Since I only have wireless controllers, I connected my controller to the laptop using my play and charge kit and the computer installed the proper drivers automatically but my computer after updating drivers it stopped recognizing it and can't seem to connect with it or let me use it? Anyone know whats going on?Can I connect a wireless xbox 360 controller to my laptop without buying the wireless game reciever?
Nope. The Play and Charge can only transfer power so it will only charge the controller. You need to receiver to pick up the controller's signal. There's no way around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment