Friday, August 20, 2010

What happens if you connect to Nintendo wifi using a different DS?

They always tell you to use the same DS when you connect to wifi from then on. I do know about how to transfer your wifi information to another DS but what if they are not both available for whatever reason?





Are there any ';Bad Things'; that can result from connecting with the same game using a different DS?What happens if you connect to Nintendo wifi using a different DS?
Nothing!


Only your friend code will change.


I do it all the time when I can't find my ds and I borrow my sis's.





***Edit***


I didn't get the second part.


If you meant what I think you meant, the pokemon might disappear because it was registered with the original ds, but it can't come back since it can't find that friend code anymore.


That's just my guess though.What happens if you connect to Nintendo wifi using a different DS?
prob.it will break not
you get a new friend code on some games

No comments:

Post a Comment