Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you connect a ps3 to laptop to share an internet connection via wireless or usb?

I use my samsung instinct cell phone as a modem to connect my laptop to the internet but I don't know how to use this feature to connect my ps3 to the internet. Is there a way to connect a laptop running vista to a ps3 to use the laptops internet connection to connect online with the ps3?How do you connect a ps3 to laptop to share an internet connection via wireless or usb?
Search for Internet Connection Sharing.How do you connect a ps3 to laptop to share an internet connection via wireless or usb?
Ummmm......Yes you can it's easy just watch this video... PS3 Internet Through Laptop. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q_WiThPm-E I'm doing it on my ps3

Report Abuse



You can't share a wireless from a laptop to a ps3. The only way is to use a wireless router.
you need to use a router and laptop to be compatible or psp with remote play, or call 1-800-282-2848 sony tech line

No comments:

Post a Comment