Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to connect my 3k razorbook 400 to a wireless network?

I have a 3K computer razorbook 400 netbook with windows ce 5.0 and I having a hard time connecting to the internet by wireless network and this blasted thing do not want to connect!!!!





Help!How to connect my 3k razorbook 400 to a wireless network?
This video will show How to connect my 3k razorbook 400 to a wireless network.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHDdAuJPh鈥?/a>





Using a USB WiFi adapter.


Slow Surfing


Note: Our review unit came with a note stating that the demo unit did not have integrated Wi-Fi, so we used a USB Wi-Fi adapter card to connect to a hotspot. Since there isn鈥檛 much to do on the operating system, I spent most of my time on the Bon echo Web browser. Navigating to Web pages was a bit slower than usual; NYTimes.com took 7 seconds to load. I also noticed that the 800 x 480-pixel resolution display requires a bit of side-scrolling. Link: http://blog.laptopmag.com/3k-razorbook-4鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment