Friday, August 20, 2010

How to connect Ubuntu to the Internet through a broadband connection?

I decided to give Linux a try, and I picked the Ubuntu variant. I have some problems with the Internet connection though. I have a broadband (modem-less) PPoE connection, and all the info needed in order for me to connect are the username and password (which I have).





Where can I enter this info in Ubuntu? Step-by-step please. How to connect Ubuntu to the Internet through a broadband connection?
google 'sudo pppoe' and look for various options





download ';beginning.ubuntu.linux.pdf'; ;its a 608 pages helpful document for starters.





Ubuntu - no turning back

1 comment:

Quickbooks Payroll said...

Are you struggling with the Quickbooks issues? Do not fret! Just dial our Quickbooks Support Phone Number 800-986-4591.
We provide support for all Quickbooks variants. Reach us anytime whenever needed. We have a panel of experts to fix all your technical glitches. Connect with us for additional information and any queries!

Post a Comment