Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I connect a external computer to my labtop screen?

I would like to connect my computer to my labtop. Is it possible to control my external computer with my labtop.? I connected the vga cable and nothings happens...I am planning to boot up my external computer using my labtops screen and keybords. Is it possible? plz 10 points for Best Answer!How can I connect a external computer to my labtop screen?
The VGA port on your laptop is meant for connecting the laptop to an external display - it is not meant for plugging your desktop into it and using the laptop's display as a monitor. Also, VGA is for video only, and in no way would ever allow you to control your mouse or keyboard through it.





So, sorry... but what you want to do is not possible.How can I connect a external computer to my labtop screen?
No that's not possible, everything is standalone
It's technically possible, but I doubt you have the capabilities of being able to pull it off.
First of all its a laptop not a labtop, and you can't do that. The external port on the laptop is for video out and in.
You cannot bootup the PC. Once its started then you can control that.. before that make sure.. the laptop and PC connected in same network, and running with same OS.





If its WINDOWS... you have remote connection aption, also you can use the softwares like PC anywhere,teamviewer.. etc





If its Linux ten you can rock with that PC... if you have root permission on both..








:-)


San

No comments:

Post a Comment