Friday, August 20, 2010

How to connect to the internet on my laptop with my blackberry?

Okay, I have a blackberry pearl, I pay 30$ a month for the internet and they said I can use the bluetooth to connect to the internet on my laptop. I have the blackberry desktop manager and go to options and get the drop down I choose the usb one, and I can't choose any bluetooth options. What do I need to do to get the bluetooth options? Please help I need internet for tomorrow, important meeting.How to connect to the internet on my laptop with my blackberry?
The term for what you are attempting is ';tethering';, possibly also ';internet connection sharing';. Check the website of the cellular provider and possibly Research In Motion for instructions on how to accomplish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment