Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i connect a subwoofer along with my currently using speakers?

I am already connect creative sbs 240 speakers in to my pc.Recently i got an old car sub(50w).How can i connect it too?


I mean there is only one line out in the pc,so how?How can i connect a subwoofer along with my currently using speakers?
1. If you have one more outlet in your front panel use it.


2. Check your existing speaker for optional outlet.


3. if the abov fails means you shoud do some manual wire joining work or better go to electronic spares shop near your city ask them for ';multi audio outlet jack';.





it has one male jack on one side and two or more female jack on the other handHow can i connect a subwoofer along with my currently using speakers?
u can use any amplifire which are available in market easily?for example i'm using intex which provided four line for outlet.just use this

No comments:

Post a Comment