Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i connect my psp to the internet?

i have a 2wire modem. i can connect my computer to it wireless using a wireless card. my ps3 is connected to it with an ethernet cable. the psp detects the modem 100%, but everytime it tries to obtain the ip adress, it times out. do i need to buy a wireless router? or is it possible to receive it from the modem? also, is it possible to connect the psp to the internet by connecting to the ps3?How do i connect my psp to the internet?
It could be your modem I have a wireless Linksys Router and it works perfectly. And if you have a USB cord compatible with the PSP you may be able to connect to the internet through your PS3. If you cant connect through the PS3 i reccomend buying a linksys Router because they work great.How do i connect my psp to the internet?
could be your modem. The same happen to me with my 2006 model of a modem. PS3 is fine because of the cable but for wireless is not that easy. Try a new modem it works for me.
huh i have the same one. Im not sure if its ''wireless'', ( bell modem) . I dunno, but mine works.
Wrong WEP key.

No comments:

Post a Comment