Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I connect my Inspiron 1525 to my computer monitor?

I just got the Dell Insprion 1525-OS Vista. My other laptop the sony vaio has a docking station which can easily connect to additional perifials, keyboard/mouse, ect. It has been frustrating to learn the Dell laptop does not work with such a docking station. What do people do to connect the Dell Inspiron 1525 to another computer monitor without having to plug all these cables in and out... Dell should make something for this issue!How do I connect my Inspiron 1525 to my computer monitor?
you take the blue cable that comes from your monitor and plug it into the computer then press something like fn and f5, the one with the blue picture of a monitor or something (it changes with every model)

No comments:

Post a Comment