Monday, August 16, 2010

How to connect DS to wireless connections?

I have Pokemon and I am trying to connect to Nintendo WFC to trade Pokemon. I have the original Nintendo DS. Can I hook it up with the Original DS or do I have to upgrade to DS Lite? HELP! Please!How to connect DS to wireless connections?
u have to hook up ur ds to the internet via wireless hot spot. search it up on the internet cuz i cant explain like thisHow to connect DS to wireless connections?
Go to the setting on your ds and do connection settings u should be able to connect to wifi to trade pokemon
yeah I have that problem aswell


you have to have WEP enabled with your router.


The ds and ds-lite doesn't connect to WPA configured routers.





I know it sucks i havnt been able to connect mine either, and im sure as hell not downgrading my internets security to play the ds over Wi-Fi,


The other option you have is to get a USB dongle that acts as a WPA converter but you'l have to buy that off ebay


If you want to change your routers setting go to: http://192.168.1.1 and it will be in the configuration page there.

No comments:

Post a Comment