Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I connect someone elses PS3 controller to my system?

A friend of mine broght a controller so we can player 2 players, but it won't connect. He has the sixaxis pad (The one w/o rumble), I got the one with rumble. Mine will connect fine, but even if I use the USB cable and attempt to turn on the PS3 with his controller, it will only flash all four lights.How do I connect someone elses PS3 controller to my system?
could be a low battery. try charging it on your system after a bit try it again. if still nothing there should be a smal hole on the back of the pad. just stick something in there to restart the controller. that should work.How do I connect someone elses PS3 controller to my system?
You don't turn on the console with the new controller.





Turn on your console, connect the new controller with the USB cable and press the PS button.





Then it should sync to your console and display the appropriate player LED.
Yup, just turn the controller off, then plug it into yours via usb cable then turn the controller on and your set
connect the cable charger to the ps3 and to the new handset and press the ps button.

No comments:

Post a Comment