Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to connect Bose Wave to external speakers with a speaker cable?

I would like to connect my Bose Wave Music System to external speakers, with a speaker cable. The Bose Wave has a headphone connector, and no rca inputs, or speaker cable ports. Is there any way to get it connected to my external speakers, through a speaker cable, WITHOUT BUYING A RECEIVER?How to connect Bose Wave to external speakers with a speaker cable?
You could go to Radio Shack and see if you could find some type of splitter that would plug into the headphone jack that had 2 leads on. I know this doesn't make a lot of sence but what I'm trying to say is the one end would puug into where you would plug in the headphones and that the other end would have 2 wires that you could splice your speaker wire to.How to connect Bose Wave to external speakers with a speaker cable?
you need a cable like this...


http://www.zzounds.com/item--H鈥?/a>

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment