Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to connect my computer to the Internet?

My situtaion is that I have a desktop with a Verizon modem and a router. That desktop is currently connected to the Internet but I would like to connect my other desktop to the Internet too but it is in a different room. How do I go about doing this?How to connect my computer to the Internet?
I would suggest a wireless router between your modem ans the computer, then a USB wireless adapter for the computer in the other room.How to connect my computer to the Internet?
get a better router or you need to set the new computer up to recognize signals in the area and make sure the other computer is wireless to sense the signal or you need to connect them physically with a ethernet cable. go to best buy or something like that they can explain it all. basically the way you are set up now is you have internet coming in and no way to split it. if you want more than one computer to be able to get on at the same time or anything like that.
you can use a wireless and it is very convenient!
  • long hair styles
  • loans uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment