Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can I connect a nintendo wii to a portable DVD player?

If I got a nintendo wii, could I connect it to a portable dvd player with an A/V slot? If so, how?Can I connect a nintendo wii to a portable DVD player?
no





its not called an av slot its an rca jack


give us the right information and we can help you better





liek i said before you can try but its not certain at all that you wil get anything out of it





and if y ou only have a yellow rca jack you either only get video ( yellow is video )


or its a proprietary port ( which i wouldnt put past the bastards )Can I connect a nintendo wii to a portable DVD player?
Yeah you can, but your going to have trouble placing the motion sensor on a place that's actually good. Like putting it on top of your TV, but your going to need to find a place to put the motion sensor on the portable device.
yes, click on the source until you get to AV. yellow is the video wire and the red and white wires are right and left for stereo (2 speaker) sound. if your dvd player only has mono sound (1 speaker), you put one of the sound wires into it. match the colors to each other.


there you go !





EDIT: @ bluekatt


dont listen to her she is wrong you can connect it up
You can... but it mess up the motion censor and probably have a lag. I've done this once, not on my own Wii but on one that I was paid to hook up for a friend. I told them it'd give them a lag in the motion but they went with it anyways. Oh well, I got paid but I'd never personally do it to my own Wii... Despite the fact I play Xbox360 and Ps3 more.

No comments:

Post a Comment