Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can I trade between Pokemon Leaf Green and Fire Red with two DS Lites?

I want to trade pokemon between a Leaf Green and a Fire Red using two DS systems. Everytime I try it says the Wireless adapter isn't connect. I know that this is referring to the fact that the GBA used to have a Wireless adapter and a Network Link Cable. Is there any way around this though that will let me trade between them?Can I trade between Pokemon Leaf Green and Fire Red with two DS Lites?
Nope. You need any of the GBA models,GBA, GBA SP(/2), GB Micro (with an additional adapter), or GB Player. Then you can use either the Link Cable or the Wireless Adapter.





Can't do it with DS Lites, dood.Can I trade between Pokemon Leaf Green and Fire Red with two DS Lites?
No. The only way you can trade between them is to put them both in GBA's. The DS is built to wirelessly connect with other DS's.
yes you can
No, sorry. GBA games weren't even MADE for the DS Lite. You just play GBA games like the DS is a GBA(without the adapter plug in thing).





Hope this helps.





~ Nathan
no unfortunately, you need two GBA systems. because when you migrate onto the DS you can't migrate them back... so that wont work either
You can't trade with no wire if its a GBA game, even if you're using a DS or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment